Are you looking for the easy steps for 123.hp.com/setup? Well, you have landed on the right page, as here you will get to know about the experts’ advice on HP printers along with a setup guide. Let us start by knowing the printer first and then about its setup in different systems.
HP printers are the most known brand of printers’ world because they are easy to use everywhere. Anyone can use the printer easily in schools, at home, and in offices. When you buy a new HP printer you need to connect it to a PC and network to use its functions.
Learn Quick 123.Hp.Com/Setup With Easy Steps
Before you begin with 123.hp.com/setup, you should know below points:
- You should know the model of your printer and then select the right drivers to download and install.
- While you doing the setup ensure that your printer is ON and connected to the same network as with the system.
- Check your firewall settings, before you start the setup process make sure that the firewall is not blocking the printer driver.
Follow the below steps to install your new HP printer:
- Once you get your brand-new HP printer package, carefully unpack it. And, place it within the range of your system and network.
- Also, place your HP printer near the electricity socket to provide it uninterrupted supply. Now begin by plugging wires into your system.
- Connect the facility cord to the HP printer and system.
- Once you are done with the facility socket, now push the facility button on the printer and switch it.
- Once the HP printer is on, you need to set up ink cartridges to urge the standard prints. Hold the cartridges by the edge and push them into the corresponding slots.
- Now next is to place the printing paper. Get some blank white sheets (normally A4 size sheets fit perfectly), open the paper tray out, and put the papers in.
- Install the HP printing assistant software that comes alongside the device to line up your printer.
- Upload printer drivers.
- Once you are done with the setup process, close the paper tray and start your printing work.
Steps To Connect HP Printer To Router/ Wi-Fi- Wirelessly
- Turn on your wireless printer and use the touch screen to proceed further.
- Now from the touch screen, press the ‘setup’ button and select the ‘network’ option from the menu.
- From the ‘network menu’ select the wireless network option. Now your HP printer will start searching for nearby wireless router networks.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi is on and in the reachable range of your HP printer. Select your network from the list shown on the screen.
- Now enter the WPA passphrase to connect with the network and press done. Press OK to confirm the settings and then again press OK to print the wireless test report.
- This is it, your wireless HP printer is connected to the network, and now you can enjoy the printing experience.
However, before this, you need to download and install the printer driver from the 123.hp.com/setup page to finish.
HP Printer setup with Windows:
Install HP printer in Windows using 123.hp.com/setup
If you are using the Windows operating system, follow the below steps to install the HP printer:
- Turn on your system and HP printer.
- Make sure that both are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
- Now you need to open 123.hp.com/setup another tab and download the required drivers according to the printer model.
- Once the downloading is finished, now open the folder where the drivers are saved. Open them and follow the on-screen instructions for the further installation procedure.
- Next, you need to follow the below steps for adding a printer to your PC:
- Open Control Panel and select ‘Devices and Printers’.
- Select the ‘Add Printer’ option.
- From the on-screen list select your printer and click next.
- Wait for a few moments while your computer is making a connection with the printer.
Finally, your HP printer setup is done for Windows PC, now you can try to test print any document.
HP Printer Setup with Mac:
If you have a Mac computer and a wireless HP printer, follow the below instructions to add your printer.
- Turn on your Mac and HP printer.
- Make sure that both are connected to the same Wi-Fi router.
- Now open 123.hp.com/setup in another tab and download the required drivers for Mac.
- Once the downloading is finished, double-click the saved driver folder and start the installation process.
- Go to the Apple menu and click on ‘System and Preference’.
- Click on the ‘Printer and Scanners’ option.
- Now choose the ‘+’ button on the left-hand side corner.
- Once this is done, now select your printer model and click on add button to complete the 123.hp.com/setup for MAC.
Your HP printer setup for MAC is done, now you can try printing any document of your choice from your printer.
HP Printer setup with Mobile Phone:
While using smartphones our lives have already been made much easier than before. And now you can print through your mobile phone as well. However, to start printing using the phone you need to connect the HP printer to a smartphone via 123.hp.com/setup. Follow the below instructions.
- Ensure that your printer is on or in working condition.
- Make sure that your phone and printer are connected to the same network.
- Download ‘HP ePrint App’ through 123.hp.com/setup on your phone.
- Next, select the Data usage preference accordingly and click on the ‘Done’ option.
- ‘Home Display’ on your mobile will prompt a window. Choose ‘Grant Permission’ and add an email account.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions and proceed further to easily access the file you want to print.
- Open the ‘HP ePrint App’ to try test print from the smartphone.
If you get the printout successfully then your phone is connected to your printer and 123.hp.com/setup is done.
For the smooth working of your printer, you should look after a few things:
- The printer head should be clean from the outside as well as from the inside. Dust can cause some hindrance while using the printer.
- Use a muslin cloth to clean the printer.
- Avoid giving too many print jobs at a time, this may cause an error while printing.
- To make your printer’s print service faster, always print in normal and draft mode.
- Keep your printer drivers updated so that your printer won’t stop doing its work.